Bar / Nightclub to rentFormer Nightclub, 4-9 Broadway, Pontypridd CF37 1BA
2,500–8,500 sq. ft.
- 2,500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Use class orders: sui_generis_2
- 5,082 sq ft former nightclub - split over ground floor and basement
- 3,479 sq ft ground floor with existing bar and dance floor
- Male, female and disabled WCs
- Air conditioning
- Dumb waiter between basement and bar area
- Loading hatch and chute
- 1,603 sq ft extensive basement area with staff toilets, office and storage area
- External fenced smoking area to rear
- Neighbouring occupiers including JD Wetherspoon
- Ideal location in Pontypridd town centre opposite Pontypridd train station
This former nightclub benefits from a superb location opposite Pontypridd railway station which connects the town to the surrounding areas.
Shops, restaurants and other amenities within the town centre are within walking distance.
The property is in close proximity to other bars on Broadway, as well as The University of South Wales' Treforest and Glyntaff campuses in Pontypridd.
The property benefits from a large open plan ground floor measuring 3,479 sq. ft. The existing bar area is located in towards the centre of the accommodation with a dumb waiter allowing for easily delivery of stock from the basement to bar area on the ground floor. Towards the rear of the nightclub area is a DJ booth and male, female and disabled WCs.
The extensive basement area includes both male and female staff toilets, as well as office and storage areas. There is also a loading hatch and chute from the access road to the cellar to facilitate stock delivery.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-44825130.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KUDOS_NIGHTCLUB_PONTYPRIDD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.