|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2016 (619 days ago)|
- 2 large double bedrooms and a generous single
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob
- Spacious and bright lounge/diner with electric fire
- Private and easy to maintain gardens
- Located in a quiet cul de sac
- Ample on road parking
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Available November
FEE OFFER IF MOVE BEFORE END OF JANUARY!* Beautifully presented family home located in a quiet cul de sac in the popular village of Otterton. The spacious accomodation comprises of two large double bedrooms and a spacious single bedroom. The family bathroom is modern and fitted with a bath and an electric shower. Downstairs you will find a spacious lounge/diner with beautiful wooden flooring and a feature fireplace with electric fire. The kitchen is well laid out with ample cupboard space and an integrated oven and hob, there is also space for a fridge/freezer and washing machine.
available from the 10 November
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44825238.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000401278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Exmouth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.