|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2016 (617 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SET WITHIN A STUNNING PERIOD PROPERTY
- MODERN EAT-IN KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- LOCATED WITHIN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO HIGHGATE VILLAGE
- LOCATED MOMENTS FROM PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Stunning two double bedroom apartment on 1st floor in this beautiful period converted terraced house. Located in a premier road close to Highgate Village and Waterlow Park. Refurbished and modernsied with beautiful fitted kitchen/diner with appliances, contemporary bathroom, separate WC, two double bedrooms, and a very bright ,spacious living room with bay window. Ideal for a couple with or without a baby or child or alternatively would suit professional sharers. This delightful property is available on an Unfurnished basis. Please call for an immediate viewing! Situated within a short walk to Highgate Village and Archway main High road with its fantastic selection of restaurants, trendy clothes shops and food shops. Within walking distance to Highgate Underground station and is in Travelcard Zone 3. Also close by is Archway tube station which is also on the London Underground on the Northern Line, between Kentish Town and Highgate, and is in Travelcard Zone 2. Unfurnished.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26561812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterlows, Highgate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.