|Added on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (570 days ago)|
- Brand new one bedroom apartment
- Coming soon
- Size: 503 sq ft
- 2nd floor with lift access
- Fully furnished
- Sky TV & Freeview enabled
- Opposite Hounslow Central station (Piccadilly Line)
- *Please note images used are for example only*
This one bedroom apartment is situated only a short distance from Hounslow Central station on the Piccadilly Line, being only 2 stops from Heathrow airport, and a few moments from the amenities of central London, in particular Piccadilly Circus station. With quick access to the M4 & M25 too, your daily commute into and out of London could not be more straight forward.
This one bedroom located on the 2nd floor, will come fitted with Galliard home's premier luxury specifications; including real oak strip engineered timber flooring, brushed metal finishes, designer kitchens with bespoke tobacco wood finishes, all white goods, whilst living areas are both Sky TV & Freeview enabled.
Apartments also come complete with allocated private parking with seperate negotitation, video phone entry systems, views and access to the communal landscaped courtyard as well as access to cycle storage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.