|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2016 (619 days ago)|
- Fully furnished Studio Flat
- Close Proximity To All Local Amenities And Transport Links
- Open Plan Living/Bedroom/Kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Close Proximity To City Hospital
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout
AVAILABLE JANUARY 2017 is a CREDIT Crunching Fully furnished Studio flat within Close Proximity to all Local amenities and Transport links around Nottingham. Ideal for City Hospital workers. Benefits include Open plan Living/Bedroom/Kitchen, Kitchen with Appliances and Modern shower suite.
All Neutrally Decorated with Electric Heating and White uPVC Double Glazing throughout.
The Property comprises of Entrance Hall with laminate flooring leading to Open plan Living/Bedroom/Kitchen.
The Open plan Living/Bedroom/Kitchen, located to the front, is a Bright and Spacious environment. The Area is superbly designed and Nicely decorated throughout. Complete with Bedroom furnishing and storage facilities.
The Kitchen is a tidy and modern suite with Plentiful storage facilities, complimentary Splash back tiles as well as rolled edge worksurface. Appliances included range from Fitted Electric Hob and Electric Oven as well as Washing Machine and Fridge.
The bathroom is a Modern shower suite with complimentary Ceramic tiles throughout comprising of Pedestal Wash hand basin, Low suite WC and shower cubicle.
Working professionals Only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000044614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Nottingham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.