|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (589 days ago)|
- Five Double bedroom house
- Architecturally designed and built
- Three bathrooms
- Private front and back garden
- Double reception room/kitchen
- Close to transport
Acquire Estate Agents are delighted to offer an architecturally designed and built Five double bedroom, three bathroom, double reception room house presented by Acquire. The property comprises five double bedrooms (of equal size), double reception room and kitchen, 2 full bathrooms and a third toilet, front and back garden and plenty of storage space. Renovated, built and designed by an architect, this this a fantastic property presented by Acquire Estate Agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44918361.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 191925L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acquire Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.