|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (584 days ago)|
- Spacious two bedroom flat
- Arranged over the fifth floor
- Stylish and contemporary interior
- Presented to a high standard throughout
- Within the heart of fashionable Shoreditch
- Moments from Hoxton Square and the City
LONG LET. Enviably located within the heart of fashionable Shoreditch this stylish and contemporary two bedroom flat (with lift) offers a wealth of living space with a private balcony and is only moments from the City.
Boundary Street benefits from close proximity to the many shops, restaurants and bars of Shoreditch High Street and Old Street while the vibrant restaurants of Brick Lane and Bishopsgate are also very close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.