|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (566 days ago)|
- 9 min to Stoke Newington High Street/station
- 12 mins to Liverpool Street
- Clissold Park & Abney Park
- Stunning modern Victorian conversion
- Lots of space - over 1,000sqft
- 3 double size bedrooms
- 2 contemporary bathrooms
- Massive reception room
- Sleek looking open plan kitchen
- Big green garden with patio
This is a stunning 3 bed 2 bath modern Victorian conversion with loads of living space (over 100sqft) and a big private garden to the rear, located 9 minutes from Stoke Newington High Street/station. All 3 double size bedroom and are all similar in size with the master benefiting from a decent size en-suite with a walk in shower. The open plan kitchen is top of the range with the latest appliances and sleek white glossy storage units. The reception is absolutely massive with 2 huge glass sliding doors leading out to the large private garden. The beautiful green garden benefits from a concrete patio area for those summer BBQ's. Located a short walk away from Stoke Newington station means you can get to Liverpool Street in just 12 minutes via the Overground. There are bundles of shops, bars, restaurants and things to do on Stoke Newington High Street and Stoke Newington Church Street. There's lots of outdoor activities to take advantage of in Clissold Park, Abney Park and Stoke Newington Common. Overall this property is immaculate and has a lovely modern luxurious feel to it which comes at a very competitive price. This is definitely one to consider.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_003270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.