|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (611 days ago)|
- Spacious Double Studio Flat
- Laminate Floors
- Includes Gas, Water, Heating Bills
- Modern Kitchen
- In The Heart Of The Muswell
- Hill Broadway
- Access to Communal Garden
STUNNING SELF-CONTAINED DOUBLE STUDIO APARTMENT within this large conversion and set IN THE HEART OF MUSWELL HILL BROADWAY. This spacious studio has been designed to a high standard boasting contemporary decor throughout. The flat comprises of spacious living area with LAMINATE FLOORING THROUGHOUT, a generous storage unit, separate MODERN TILED BATHROOM SUITE, double glazed windows and a MODERN OPEN PLAN FITTED KITCHEN WITH. The flat INCLUDES GAS, HEATING AND HOT WATER. Tenants also have use of a communal garden to the rear of the property. Muswell Hill Broadway offers an array of popular café's, boutique shops, supermarkets as well as a number of bus links. Suits either a couple or single.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26576096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Parker, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.