|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (590 days ago)|
- 1 reception
- 2 bathrooms
- Council Tax Band D
- *£150 off of the first months rent*
- Distance from main line station 0.8 mile
- Secure Underground Parking
- Two Bathrooms
- Walking distance of the town centre
- Easy access to the A21
*£150 off of the first months rent*
A two bedroom, two bathroom, top floor apartment located in Tunbridge Wells town centre in the sought after Exchange Mews Development, within walking distance of the main line station with secure underground parking.
The contemporary accommodation situated to the rear of the building includes a sitting room, master bedroom with en suite shower room, separate family bathroom, a second good sized bedroom, and kitchen with integrated appliances.
it also benefits from an allocated parking space and is a short walk from the town centre and main line station.
The property is available from the end of November, part furnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44950758.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexandre Boyes, Tunbridge Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.