|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (611 days ago)|
- Character Detached House
- Within Walking Distance To City Centre
- Flexible Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms
- Two En-suite Shower Rooms
- Sitting Room & Feature Dining Rm
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Large Gardens
- Ample Parking & Det Garage
- Fully Furnished Let
Available to rent is this Fully Furnished character detached house which is located within an easy walk to Winchester City Centre and mainline train station. Set in a pleasant position which is accessed behind private entrance gates, the property sits on a large plot which also provides ample off road parking and a detached garage. Much of the Character has been retained within the property to offer exposed brickwork in the dining room, wooden and tiled floors and feature open fires in the main principal ground floor rooms. The flexible accommodation offers four bedrooms (two on the first floor and two on the ground floor); two en-suite shower rooms and a large separate family bathroom. The living accommodation comprises of a sitting room, separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, a separate breakfast/family room and bedroom four is currently being used as a study. The property is available from the beginning of December and to arrange a viewing, please contact our lettings department on 01489 570019.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6450238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.