|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (577 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Newly Developed to High Standard
- Open Plan Lounge with Kitchen Area
- Double Bedroom, Bathroom
- Bathroom, Cloakroom/wc
- Close to Town Centre
- Council Tax band B
- Available now - Furnished
- No Smokers - No Students - No Pets
- Off road parking
LAST TWO REMAINING ! A ground floor apartment in a recently developed property close to Warwick town centre and fitted to an extremely high standard throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises: Open plan living room with kitchen area, cloakroom/wc, one double bedroom and bathroom. One allocated parking space. Council Tax Band to be confirmed. Available now -Furnished - No Smokers - No Students - No Pets
Communal Entrance -
Open Plan Living Room With Kitchen Area - Large open planned lounge/kitchen with two large double glazed windows providing plenty natural light. The kitchen has a good range of wall and base units with appliances including, and oven, hob and extractor, fridge freezer and washing machine. There is also a fitted breakfast bar with stool. Furnished with a sofa bed, matching arm chair, a coffee able and media unit.
Bedroom - Good size double bedroom to the rear of the property. Fitted bed, wardrobe and bedside table. Access to bathroom.
Bathroom - Three piece suite. WC, handbasin and bath.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26578146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.