|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (601 days ago)|
- Charming one bedroom ground floor flat
- Substantial reception room flooded with natural light
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- well proportioned double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom
- Access to manicured communal gardens
- Situated within a secure gated development
LONG LET. This superb one bedroom ground floor flat boasts bright, open-plan accommodation and a great location within a secure gated development. Maltings Place lies just moments from local amenities located at Fulham Broadway.
Maltings Place is situated within a secure gated development, ideally located just moments from the local shops and amenities on New King's Road and is within easy reach of the green acres of Eel Brook Common and the River Thames.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.