|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (611 days ago)|
- Stables, Grazing & Ménage
- Large hallway & 3 Reception Rooms
- Farmhouse Fitted Kitchen/Diner with AGA
- Utility Room and GF WC
- Two further rooms/Study/Snug
- Five Bedrooms (master with en suite)
- Family Bathroom
- Brick storage
- Gardens and Driveway
- Equestrian fascilities
Set back from the roadside in beautiful mature gardens is this substantial large manor house. Sitting in around 3 acres (sts) boasting 2 grazing paddocks, a ménage to the rear and mature front gardens with driveway and ample parking. Additional stables, tack room and storage building. The accommodation comprises; Hallway/Dining room with open fire, three reception rooms, large farmhouse kitchen with AGA and built in appliances, utility room, GF WC and a further room which can be used as a study. FIVE bedrooms (master with en suite) and family bathroom. Gas central heating and septic tank. Pets may be considered. EER 45. Managed by the landlord. Deposit £3200. £40pp application fees (other fees may apply) Available end of November.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44994204.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101134002193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Masons Sales & Lettings, Louth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.