|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (570 days ago)|
- An Atrractive Barn Conversion In A Pleasant Rural Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Attractive Lounge Dining Room
- Available Immediatley
- Ideally Located For Ease Of Access To Stafford And Stone
- Pets Will Be Considered At An Extra Cost Of £20pcm
- Paddock Available
- Referencing fees £100 per adult
The Hay House Pirehill Grange stands in a courtyard setting of other smartly converted barns in this attractive rural setting. The Hay House has three bedrooms, a large lounge and dining room with doors opening out to an enclosed lawned garden. The kitchen is fitted with a smart range of units, there is also a guest cloakroom on the ground floor.
With lovely views over surrounding farm land, a designated parking space, the property is ideally suited to a professional individual or perhaps a retired couple.
The property is available to let immediately and a dog will be considered subject to an additional charge of £20 per month.
This property is ideally located for ease of access to Stafford, Stone, and the M6 Motorway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45007914.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7271567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edge Goodrich, Eccleshall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.