|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (609 days ago)|
- STUNNING 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SET WITHIN A LARGE PERIOD CHURCH CONVERSION
- MODERN OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM SUITE
- BRIGHT RECEPTION ROOM
- LOCATED MOMENTS FROM ST.JOHNS WOOD, SWISS COTTAGE AND WEST/SOUTH HAMPSTEAD AMENITIES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
An exceptional one double bedroom apartment set within this impressive church conversion providing modern appliances and spacious accommodation throughout. This apartment comprises generous reception room with modern open-plan kitchen, double bedroom with generous storage, contemporary bathroom. Loudoun Road is moments from St. John's Wood, Hampstead, Swiss Cottage and Camden . South Hampstead Station (National Rail) is situated close to the development as well as Swiss Cottage tube station (Jubilee line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26583991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterlows, Highgate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.