|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (592 days ago)|
- Great value for money
- Lovely 3 bedroom end terrace house
- In a small gated mews development
- Private garden & secure parking
- Decent sized separate kitchen
- Large reception leading to garden
- Family size bathroom and an additional toilet room
- Beautiful Victoria Park opposite
- Award winning wine shops, gastro pubs, restaurants and coffee houses
- Cambridge Heath to Liverpool Street 5 mins
An excellent 2 bed flat, in a secure development situated in a Victoria Park Village, directly opposite the park. For approximately the price of a flat the property features; two decent sized doubles, a large reception which has more than enough space for plenty of large furniture and a dining table and chairs, a fully fitted out kitchen with a full set of appliances (inc washer dryer), and there is both a family size bathroom.
Those of you, who know Victoria Park, know this is a beautiful and awesome location with great tennis courts, lakes, canals, cafes and playgrounds. The Village has award winning wine shops, gastro pubs, restaurants, deli, bakery and coffee houses. If you head West 10-15 minutes you're in cool London Fields/Broadway Market. North 10-15 minutes you're in lively Homerton. East 10-15 minutes you're in modern Olympic Park. South 10-15 minutes you're in buzzing Mile End. Closest station would be Cambridge Heath and London Fields (5-7 minutes to Liverpool Street).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_003290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.