2 bedroom apartment to rentManuka Heights, E20
|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (611 days ago)|
- Available now
- Private balcony overlooking Victory Park
- Close proximity to the world class Chobham Academy
- Free subscription to Hyperoptic 20Mbps fibre broadband
- Close to Olympic sporting facilities
- No agency fees to pay
Located on the 8th floor of Manuka Heights is this 2 bedrooms home. The bedrooms are split by the open plan living and dining area. One bedroom has an en-suite and another enjoy the family bathroom to its own. This home is furnished and neutrally decorated, with wooden floors in the living area, carpet in the bedrooms, fully integrated appliances in the kitchen, underfloor heating and air cooling system throughout and a private balcony that overlooks the relaxing green space of Victory Park. Manuka Heights is 500 metres from Stratford International Station and 600 metres from Westfield Shopping Centre.
Situated in the former Athletes Village, East Village is voted Best New Place to Live by London Planning Awards 2014, the homes are owned and managed by Get Living London winner of the RESI Private Landlord of the Year 2015. We do not charge agency fees and offer a range of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes for rent. This home is available now so email or call us to discuss your requirements and arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45034602.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Get Living London, East Village.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.