|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (607 days ago)|
- Gorgeous mews house spread over three floors
- Well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Bright open-plan reception room extending into garden
- Large sliding doors in reception room floor with light
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private garden with space to entertain
- Located on an exclusive gated private road
- Close to Camden and Caledonian Road
LONG LET. This is a fabulous mews house situated in gated private road, boasting four generously proportioned bedrooms spread over three floors. Offered with a decked private garden with ample space to dine.
St Paul's Mews is a gated private community that is close enough to benefit from the amenities on Caledonian Road and also on Camden High Street. The green space of historic Market Road Gardens is within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.