|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (622 days ago)|
- Charming Cottage
- Requested Litle Chelsea Location
- Idyllic & Peaceful Setting
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Mezzanine Sleeping Area
- Sunny West Facing Terrace
- Gorgeous Wood Floors
- Short Walk From Barnes Village, Barnes Bridge Rail Station, and White Hart Lane
A charming cottage hidden away in this peaceful corner of Barnes, just a short walk from Barnes Bridge rail station and Barnes Village. To the ground floor is a superb reception room with original wood floors and room for a good size dining table, which leads to a well-appointed bathroom with deep bath tub and shower over and a fully fitted kitchen with a door opening out on to the back patio. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, including one with dressing area, mezzanine sleeping area and double doors leading out to the sunny west facing roof terrace at the rear.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference APPA2_000199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Apparent Properties, Barnes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.