|Added on Rightmove:||19 December 2016 (551 days ago)|
- Delightful Grade II listed cottage with attractive brick facade
- Fine period detailing throughout
- Impressive fireplace with wood burner
- Garden room directly accessing the kitchen
- Only a short walk from the high street
- Well appointed period family bathroom
- Useful study for those that work from home
- Attractive and private South & West facing gardens
- Ample parking
ENTRANCE HALL 17' 8" x 3' 3" (5.4m x 1.0m)
SITTING ROOM 12' 5" x 11' 1" (3.8m x 3.4m)
DINING ROOM 12' 1" x 12' 1" (3.7m x 3.7m)
GARDEN ROOM 15' 1" x 8' 8" (4.6m x 2.65m)
KITCHEN 11' 3" x 9' 2" (3.45m x 2.8m)
UTILITY ROOM 8' 0" x 6' 2" (2.45m x 1.9m)
STUDY 10' 9" x 6' 2" (3.3m x 1.9m)
BEDROOM 14' 5" x 9' 10" (4.4m x 3.0m)
ENSUITE 6' 4" x 6' 2" (1.95m x 1.9m)
BEDROOM 12' 1" x 11' 11" (3.7m x 3.65m)
BEDROOM 11' 5" x 7' 2" (3.5m x 2.2m)
BATHROOM 6' 2" x 5' 6" (1.9m x 1.7m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45070665.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100424010083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Burr Estate Agents, Castle Hedingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.