|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (604 days ago)|
- Superb one bedroom second floor apartment
- Set in an amazing grade two listed conversion
- Sought after location moments from Camden Town
- Lovely large reception room flooded with natural light
- Incredible high specification finish throughout
- Benefits from a communal gym and terrace
- Moments from a host of amenities and transport links
SHORT LET. Set within a Grade II listed building moments from the wealth of amenities in Camden Town, this striking one bedroom apartment offers a high-specification finish throughout and beautiful and bright living space.
Jamestown Road offers an ideal location close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Camden High Street and is also close to Regent's Park and Primrose Hill. The nearest underground station is Camden Town (Northern Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.