|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (601 days ago)|
- Lovely Bright Duplex Apartment on the 2nd/3rd Floors of Beautiful Building
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Reception, Kitchen
- Wood Floors in the Entrance Hall and Reception Room, Parking Under Separate Negotiation
- Situated Within Close Proximity to Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) and Walking Distance to Hampstead Village (Northern Line)
A lovely bright and airy 2 bedroom duplex apartment set on the 2nd and 3rd floors of this beautiful Victorian building situated in an excellent location within close proximity to Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) and within walking distance to the fashionable shops and restaurants of Hampstead Village (Northern Line). The property has the benefit of wood floors in the entrance hall and reception room and offers parking under separate negotiation. Accommodation comprises large reception room, fully fitted eat in kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2nd double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe, guest cloakroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45170367.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL100092_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Hampstead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.