|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (313 days ago)|
- Luxury one bedroom apartment
- Separate large study room
- Central Richmond location
- Spacious open-plan reception room
- Forming part of the developed police station
- Two luxury bathrooms (one ensuite)
A truly superb one bedroom duplex apartment with seperate large study forming part of the re-developed Richmond Police Station still retaining its period facade. The property has a huge open plan reception room with wooden flooring, and a sleek kitchen with integrated, high quality appliances. The lower floor comprises of a master bedroom, luxury ensuite, a large study room and luxury family bathroom. Available Immediately. Furnished. EPC = B.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2327627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Richmond - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.