|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (596 days ago)|
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Easy access for town centre
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Corner plot position
- Lounge & separate dining room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
* Spacious 3 bedroom semi detached house
* Large corner plot
* Two reception rooms
* Utility room
* Downstairs cloakroom
* Walk in larder cupboard
* Off road parking
* Close to town centre
* Good sized bathroom
This is a really spacious family home situated on a large corner plot with the advantage of a large garden to the side and rear of the property. Two reception rooms which join via glass doors, kitchen has fitted units plus a walk in larder and additional storage. A further door leads to the rear hallway which has a downstairs WC plus the utility room and an additional walk in boot room or storage room.
Upstairs there is two double bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes) and a single bedroom plus the family bathroom with shower over bath.
The property is close to the town centre yet set back from the main road in a quiet area. Plenty of parking and also has double gates to the rear garden for off road parking too.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000271358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.