|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (600 days ago)|
- 4 Beds
- 4 Receptions
- 1 Bathroom
- Council Tax Band F
A spacious well presented 4 bedroom property in an excellent location with parking and garage.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:- Entrance hallway, two reception rooms, dining room, newly fitted kitchen conservatory, sunroom, cellar, four bedrooms, bathroom with shower, front and rear gardens, large garage, gas central heating. Available 4th December 2016. Sorry no smokers/pets/dss.
* Application Fee £30.00 per applicant non refundable
* Tenancy Agreement Fee £200.00 inc VAT non refundable
* Surety deposit equivalent to one month's rent + £100.00 (unless otherwise stated)
* All deposits protected under a regulated Tenancy Deposit Scheme
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 89. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holland Broadbridge, Shrewsbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.