|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2017 (524 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Brand new kitchen, bathroom, carpet, decoration
- 3 to 4 minutes walk to Ealing Broadway station
- Excellent for shopping and access to city
- Many fabulous local parks and open spaces
- Lovely views overlooking the cricket club
- In Montpelier School and St Saviours School Areas
- Well managed and maintained block of flats
Property reference number 5711729. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Two bedroom flat in a superb, quiet and much sought after area just north of Ealing Broadway. A short walk brings you to the centre of Ealing with a large selection of shops and restaurants, and transport in to the centre of London.
Bedroom one is a large double with window; large lounge/diner with double aspect windows overlooking the cricket club grounds. Bedroom two would fit comfortable a single or bunk beds.
The flat is in within two excellent school districts: Montpelier Infant and Primary School and Christ the Saviour CE Infant and Primary School.
Local supermarkets: Large Tescos and Morrisons within walking distance and Waitrose about 1 mile.
The Block is extremely well managed and maintained (entrance way has also been newly decorated) with beautiful, well kept gardens surrounding the building. Lovely neighbours also! Unmissable!!
* Please quote ref. 5711729 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45188325.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711729_42158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.