|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (214 days ago)|
- Well presented family home
- Five double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (two en suite)
- Two reception rooms
- Two cloakrooms
- Eat-in kitchen
- Enclosed garden (paved and decked)
- Garage and Drive
- 0.9 miles from Walton train station
- Gated development
John D Wood & Co. Weybridge lettings are delighted to offer this well presented, five double bedroom family home, set within a gated development approx. 0.9 miles from Walton train station. EPC D.
Accommodation comprises entrance with cloakroom, dining room, eat-in kitchen with door leading to an enclosed rear garden. The first floor comprises the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, further double bedroom, cloakroom and lounge with gas fire place. The top floor offers a guest bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom, two further bedrooms (one with storage) and a brand new family bathroom with separate shower. This property has a single garage and visitors car park too. Early viewings highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45188931.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000413252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.