|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (596 days ago)|
- Refurbished and extended house
- Located within 1.0 mile of East Surrey Hospital
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom, en suite and downstairs cloakroom
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Double garage
- Offered unfurnished
- Available mid November 2016
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Earlswood is a suburb of Redhill in Surrey, and part of its RH1 postcode district, with access to Earlswood train station and Redhill train station. Earlswood lies on the A23 between Redhill and Horley, which is next to Gatwick Airport. Earlswood Common is a local Nature Reserve that separates it from the southern suburbs of Reigate, and has two lakes, a picnic area and a golf course.
This spacious home comprises of gates leading to a laid to shingle "drive in - drive out " front with multiple parking spaces.The entrance hall has a downstairs cloakroom. The hallway leads to a large bay fronted reception room leading to large kitchen diner with "alfresco" doors to the rear garden, appliances including an American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, range cooker with a five ring gas hob. The utility room has both base units and worktop with plumbing for a washing machine. Upstairs there is a spacious landing leading to a master bedroom with a stunning en suite with an heated towel rail. There are two additional double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom with both a shower over the bath and a large shower cubicle. The rear garden has a patio, lawn and a double garage!.Energy Efficiency Rating C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45213264.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 86386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Redhill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.