|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 May 2017 (397 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Furnished
- Dining Area
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Drier
- Double Glazing
- Laminate Flooring
- Leather Sofas
£102 pppw. Large open plan luxury new ground floor apartment in Jesmond.
2 mins walk to Robinsons library, 5 mins walk to Newcastle Uni & City Centre. Fully furnished to a very high standard. Close to the metro station & Osborne Road pubs/restaurants. 42" LCD TV included. 2 bathrooms, 1 ensuite
- Brand new development
- Triple Glazed, GCH via Combi boiler
- 2 Large bedrooms furnished with high quality Oak finished IKEA wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk, chair, bed and bedside table
- Large open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area with double doors opening to communal garden
- Lounge area complete with leather sofas and 42" LCD TV
- Kitchen/Dining area features integrated oven/hob, washer/dryer, dishwasher and contemporary high quality fitted units
- 2 walk in shower rooms, 1 ensuite and 1 communal
- Bills included offer is available
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridley Properties, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.