|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (719 days ago)|
- Room within Detached House
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Peaceful Village Setting
- Immaculate Gardens Front & Rear
- Well Presented Double Bedroom
- Modern & Stylish Interior
- Driveway Parking
- Excellent Transport Links
- Bills Included
- To be Shared with one Adult, one Dog & two Cats
Double room within a detached house In Aston ideal for a single professional. With its cul-de-sac location in the village this offers a quiet retreat with a clean and modern interior and beautifully maintained gardens ideal for enjoying the last of the summer rays.
Being close to the A530 and A525 give good links to Nantwich, Whitchurch and Stoke-on-Trent
COMMUNAL AREAS The down stairs of the property will be free for your use sharing with the owner, their charming King Charles Spaniel and two friendly cats. There is a spacious living room leading to the dining room with patio doors opening out on to the garden. Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and with a second living room leading room it. There are a washing machine and tumble dryer available to be used in the garage
BEDROOM Double room to the rear aspect over looking the garden with a westerly aspect. There is a built-in double wardrobe and furniture to include double bed, dressing table and two bedside tables
BATHROOM The bathroom has been fitted with a modern white suite to include mixer shower, Bath with low level shower over, WC, wash basin, chrome towel rail with pale grey floor tiling white gloss tiles on the walls to waist level and feature wallpaper above with discreet magenta tones adding colour. You will have sole use of the bathroom except for any infrequent visits from guests
Accuracy: Whilst we endeavour to make our sales/lettings details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Sonic / laser Tape: All measurements have been taken using a sonic / laser tape measure and therefore, may be subject to a small margin of error. Services Not tested: The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales/Lettings Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order. All Measurements: All Measurements are Approximate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100718006151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Nantwich - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.