|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (596 days ago)|
- One Bedroom ground floor furnished apartment
- Beautifully maintained grounds within development
- Close proximty to Snow Hill Station & B'ham City Centre
- Secure allocated parking
- Water rates included
- St Paul's Square location
- Energy Rating D
- Available Mid December
One bedroom ground floor furnished apartment located within the very maintained development of King's Court. Located in St Paul's Square and a short walk into B'ham Ciy Centre. Also close to Snow Hill Station and all motarway links. The property features one double bedroom, arch way partition seperating the kitchen from the living room and a recently refurbished bathroom. The property further benefits from secure allocated parking, communal rear courtyard and secure entry system. Energy Rating D
(Available Mid December)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45221289.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 61102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.