|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (598 days ago)|
- Mid terrace house with *No admin fee* - available now
- New carpets and newly decorated
- New kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Lounge/diner with door to garden
- Allocated parking
- Family bathroom
- Rear garden
- Short drive to General Hospital
- Supermarkets and schools within easy access
This attractive mid terrace house has a lot to offer by way of reasonable rent, internal specification and its ideal location in Lordswood. The house is offered unfurnished and the resident will be the first to benefit from the new decoration, carpets and new kitchen. The property comprises of an entrance hall accessing the modern lounge/diner with door to garden and separate modern kitchen. There are two bedrooms, both are doubles and a family bathroom. Outside there is a garden to the rear and allocated parking. The house has gas central heating and is double glazed. This property carries a *Special offer no admin fee* (agency fees apply)*
Just a short drive to Southampton General Hospital and motorway access. In particular roads out of city to the west are easily accessed for routes to the New forest, Totton, Marchwood and Hythe. Buses operate in this area and the city centre of Southampton, again is within easy driving distance.
This property is available for rent now and Morris Dibben Residential Lettings will arrange viewing
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45238719.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000407980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.