|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (598 days ago)|
- Five Bedroom Property
- 10 Minute Bike Ride to the UEA
- Fifteen Minutes from the NUA
- Furnished Property
- Separate Lounge and Kitchen
- Suitable for UEA Students
- Small Garden
- Driveway Parking Available
The IDEAL CENTRAL LOCATION! Your not far away from anything with this property!!
This 5 BED PROPERTY is ideally located 15 minutes walk from NUA, 10 minutes walk from the City Centre and 10 minutes bike ride from the UEA. THE ULTIMATE CENTRAL LOCATION.
This property has an OPEN PLAN LOUNGE. Two bedrooms are downstairs and the other three are upstairs. This property is full furnished with a cooker and fidge freezer in the kitchen and sofas in the lounge area. A back door leads out to the garden.
There is a Bathroom upstairs with SEPERATE TOILET.
There is PRIVATE PARKING outside the property with the extra option of getting permits from the council.
Deposits required are £350 Per Person.
Call 01603 673803 TODAY TO BOOK A VIEWING!!!
*** FREE PICK UP AND DROP OFF FOR VIEWINGS!!!!!!***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45249582.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26614241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Norwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.