|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (597 days ago)|
- Generous property in residential location
- Neutrally decroated and well presented throughout
- Large reception areas
- Attractive well maintained gardens
- Walking distance to local shops and amenities
- Easy access to commutor links and public transport
- Property is empty today
- Call Bridgfords to arrange your viewing
- Council Tax Band - B
FIRST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE !! **FANTASTIC BUNGALOW ON SOUGHT AFTER ROAD** Bridgfords are delighted to be able to offer to let this superb traditional bungalow. Close to the local amenities of Cockerton Village and within close proximity to the town centre, this home is sure to appeal to a variety of occupiers and viewing is highly recommended. Don't miss out, contact the office on 01325 364578.
This lovely bungalow comprises: large living room with a beautiful bay window, kitchen which is fitted with a range of wall and floor units, oven and hob with extractor fan and fridge freezer, two good sized bedrooms and main house bathroom/wc.
Externally there are easily maintained gardens to the front with path, gravelled area and central shrubbery, to the rear there is a paved patio area with steps leading to a pleasant lawned area with gravelled display area.
PLEASE NOTE: This property does not accept housing benefit. Pets acceptable by negotiation.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45254352.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000407246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.