|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (559 days ago)|
- Excellent value for money in Hackney - Large 2 bed flat with Juliet balcony on a nice quiet road
- Cool modern looking building right next to London Fields Station (7 minutes from Liverpool Street)
- 2 big double bedrooms come fully furnished with high quality furniture
- Large reception room leads onto the Juliet balcony which gives it a good feeling of space
- The reception comes fully funished with matching furniture in great condition
- Good family size bathroom which is fully tiled and very clean and tidy
- High spec fully loaded separate kitchen with great quality kitchen fittings
- Beautiful London Fields Park and lively Broadway Market just a stone throw away
- Loads of fantastic cosy coffee shops and countless places to eat nearby
- This flat has a good amount of space and great value for money. Definitely worth taking a look
A fresh, large 2 bed - with a Juliet balcony, on a nice quiet road overlooking London Fields. This newly developed flat is in a cool looking modern building and has 2 big (and virtually equal) sized double-bedrooms. Each bedroom comes fully furnished with matching high quality white furniture which includes a big double bed with storage, large wardrobe, long mirror, big chest of drawers, bed side table and still plenty of room for additional furniture/storage. There is a lovely, large separate reception room, which opens out onto a Juliet balcony which lets in fresh air and lot of light which gives it a good feeling of space. The reception room comes fully furnished in great condition with glass top dining table with 4 chairs, 2 large leather sofas, coffee table and a big TV stand. The clean family size bathroom is fully tiled with 3 tone natural stone effect, and comes with a handy mirror cabinet above the sink with storage shelves. The high spec separate kitchen is a good size which comes with high quality black marble work surfaces, durable glossy white kitchen units, washing machine, electric cooker/oven, extractor hood and fridge freezer.
The building is clean, well-managed and right next to London Fields Station with quick links into the city such as Liverpool Street under 7 minutes. Beautiful London Fields Park and lively Broadway Market is just down the road. There are loads of fantastic cosy coffee shops and countless places to eat all within a couple minutes walk. This property is great value for money and is available to move in on the 26th December 2015 and is definitely worth your time in taking a look.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_001833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.