|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 January 2017 (533 days ago)|
- Amazing five bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Wonderfully spacious accommodation with a high-specification
- Bay-fronted double reception room with fireplaces
- Stunning eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gorgeous master bedroom with marble clad en suite showerroom
- Integrated sound system with ceiling speakers
- Bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three additional bedrooms
LONG LET. This stunning five bedroom house provides over 2,800 sq ft of beautifully presented living space with high-specification fixtures and fittings and stylish, elegant décor.
Salcott Road is just moments from the bars and boutiques of Northcote Road and the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common. Local transport links include Clapham Junction (National Rail).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.