|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (586 days ago)|
- Approximately half acre plot with 170' road frontage
- Impressive beamed Sitting Room with brick fireplace and parquet floor
- Double aspect oak panelled Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen-Breakfast Room
- Bedroom 1 with large en suite Bathroom and Balcony with lovely views
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazed Windows
- Ample Driveway parking and single Garage
- Naturally secluded gardens
- Council Tax Band G
An attractive 4 bedroom detached house with part timber cladding to the front elevation. Accommodation is of a good size with particularly spacious ground floor space. The house is located centrally in its approximately half acre plot and being elevated from the road enjoys attractive views over paddock land and beyond. The gardens are naturally secluded with many specimen trees and shrubs and the driveway provides ample parking.
The house is located on the westerly corner of Hill Lane fronting Waterhouse Lane and opposite grazing land. Kingswood Village with its local shops, pub and restaurants is within an easy walk as is the station with reliable rail services to London. Banstead, Sutton, Epsom and Reigate are readily accessible by car as is the M25 at Junction 8 (Reigate Hill).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45263766.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101053002792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Banstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.