|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (593 days ago)|
- Communal Entrance Hall
- 14'5" Living Room
- 14'5" Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Double Bedroom
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Available Early December 2016
- This Property is Managed by SHIPMANS
CONVENIENT CENTRAL CITY LOCATION FOR THIS SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR UNFURNISHED APARTMENT - AVAILABLE EARLY DECEMBER 2016
* Communal Entrance Hall * 14'5" Living Room * 14'5" Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Double Bedroom * En-Suite Bathroom * Utility Room * Gas Fired Central Heating * Available Early December 2016 * This Property is Managed by SHIPMANS *
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF:
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL with security coded entry lock and entry phone, carpeted staircase leading up to the second floor with entrance door to the apartment.
Wall mounted security intercom, fitted carpet, built-in walk-in storage cupboard, doors leading to the living room, bedroom, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room.
14'5" x 10'1" (4.39mx 3.07m) Maximum, reducing to 9'2" (2.79m)
Window to rear with fitted venetian blind, fitted carpet, radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
14'5" x 8'1" (4.39mx 2.46m)
Range of matching base and wall mounted units with one and a half bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built-in electric oven with 4 ring electric hob and extractor fan above, space for under counter fridge, tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring, radiator and window to rear with fitted venetian blind.
13'2" x 10'8" (4.01mx 3.25m) Maximum, reducing to 9'5" (2.87m)
Secondary double glazed window to front with fitted venetian blind, fitted carpet, radiator and door leading to:-
8'9" x 8'6" (2.67mx 2.59m)
Panelled bath, separate corner shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, vinyl flooring, radiator and window to front.
5'6" x 4'5" (1.68mx 1.35m)
Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with cupboard beneath, Bosch washer/dryer machine, radiator and vinyl flooring.
BAND B - Norwich City Council - Contact number 0344 980 3333.
The Landlord will Not accept Pets or Children at this property.
From Castle Meadow in the city centre, continue forward east of the city onto Prince of Wales Road and Number 33B can be found on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45281736.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FSN2228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipmans, Norwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.