|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (590 days ago)|
- Second Floor Apartment
- Large Double Bedrooms
- Engineered Woodern Flooring Throughout
- Recently Painted To a High Standard
- Granite Kitchen Worktops
- Bath and Shower Facilities
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Furnished Property
- Entire Block Managed by Reed Residential Ltd
STUDENTS LOOK - We are pleased to offer this 4 bedroom, purpose built apartment in the heart of Lenton, Nottingham, only walking distance to Nottingham university, available summer 2016, fully funished with 42 Inch HD wall mounted TV in the lounge.
The property is a second floor apartment and has recently undergone a major refurbishment and boasts double bedrooms, large living area and fully fitted Kitchen, double glazing. Shower and bathrooms, unallocated off street parking and push bike storage area.
Book now to avoid disappointment - Please contact Kelly or Callum on 01702 606880.
FREE IPAD IF YOU SIGN BEFORE 31st DECEMBER 2015
If you would like to see further photographs or details please contact Kelly or Callum on 01702 606888 or at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reed Residential, Westcliff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.