|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (590 days ago)|
- Modern Unfurnished Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing - EPC Rating D
- Good Sized Rear Lounge - Fitted Kitchen with appliances
- Two Bedrooms - Fitted Bathroom with shower - Garage
A lovely, well presented and proportioned, modern two bedroom semi detached house, soon to be available in Sedgley. Located in an elevated position, within a cul-de-sac off The Northway, this property enjoys extensive views to the west, towards countryside. Benefitting from double glazing and gas central heating, the property has been decorated in modern, neutral colours throughout. Comprising of an entrance hall, well designed, compact fitted kitchen with appliances. An oversized living room offers ample space for seating and dining, also having a feature fireplace and sliding doors leading to the garden. On the first floor are two double bedrooms of varying sizes, one having a good sized built in wardrobe. The bathroom has a white suite with a shower over the bath. A Tarmacadam driveway leads on to a single brick garage with an apexed roof. Available as Unfurnished from 4th December 2016. £625pcm.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawsons, Wolverhampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.