|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2017 (523 days ago)|
- Refurbished terraced family home
- Neutrally decorated and well presented throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Walking distance to local shops and amenities
- Excellent access to public transport and road links
- Just a stones throw from Darlington town centre
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Available to view immediately
- Call now to arrange your appointment to view
APPLY NOW FOR FREE ENTRY INTO VALENTINE'S DRAW TO WIN MEAL FOR TWO OR BOTTLE OF FIZZ!!!!! MOVE IN COST ONLY 400 POUNDS!!! INCLUSIVE OF RENT, FEES AND DEPOSIT!!! Act now! Available right now is this lovely refurbished terraced property in the Harrowgate Hill area. With neutral decor throughout and a convenient location close to shops, schools and bus routes, this home is sure to appeal to young families and professionals alike. Call the office now on 01325 364578.
The property briefly comprises: lounge, kitchen which is fitted with a range of wall and floor units and electric cooker, bathroom/wc and two bedrooms.
Externally the property offers use of an enclosed rear courtyard along with ample on road parking.
PLEASE NOTE: This property accepts housing benefit with a guarantor. Pets acceptable by negotiation.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45389748.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DLGL_prop-277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.