|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (590 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Ground floor
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £1400
- Bay window
- Wandsworth borough (low council tax)
- Private Garden
- In proximity of Tooting Bec common
- FURNITURE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY
A period conversion flat on Ribblesdale Road in Furzedown SW16.
Located approximately half a mile away from the well tendered green spaces of Tooting Bec common and the infamous Tooting Bec lido.
Furzedown has a few local cafés and boutique shops and offers some community spirit.
Streatham is located approximately 0.7 miles away where you will find you will find Europe's longest high street!
Alongside a 24 hour Tesco you'll find a Sainsburys, Aldi, Maplin, Odeon, Nandos, Pizza Express, Boots, Superdrug, library and much more.
In addition to this in the last few years Streatham has benefited from a newly built leisure centre and ice skating rink.
Finally we'd recommend checking out Hideaway which has been voted venue of the year in the Parliamentary Jazz awards. They also have a great salsa class for all experience levels during the week.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45396378.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FHLET99218646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Forest Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.