|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (587 days ago)|
- A wonderful three bedroom duplex flat
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Bright and spacious bay fronted reception room
- Separate eat-in kitchen
- Three substantial double bedrooms (one with en suite)
- Additional modern bathroom
- Superb location close to shops and transport links
LONG LET. Offering substantial living space, this bright three bedroom duplex flat boasts a wealth of original features and a superb location close to excellent amenities and transport links.
St Gabriels Road is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Willesden Green and Queen's Park. Willesden Green Underground Station (Jubilee Line) is close by for links throughout the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.