|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (588 days ago)|
- Suited for a Single Professional Or Couple.
- Communal Gardens.
- Off street Parking.
- Electric Underfloor Heating.
- Offered Furnished or Unfurnished
- Council Tax Band C
- Available Mid November 2016
This one bedroom period apartment forms part of this Gothic, Georgian grade II listed property and has period features throughout as well as communal gardens and benefits from off street parking.
As you enter the apartment from its private entrance you arrive into the entrance hall with an original gothic arch. Through the arch leads to the long hallway with flagstone flooring with all rooms leading off. The sitting room with wooden flooring benefits from dual aspect windows and French doors looking out onto the communal gardens. The kitchen offers an electric hob with oven and grill under, dishwasher, tiled splash backs, with base an wall units. The kitchen also benefits form a serving hatch to the sitting room. A washing appliance can be located in a utility/laundry room off the main hallway.
As you make your way up through the hallway you will arrive at the double bedroom which benefits from underfloor heating. A window looks out onto the communal gardens. The bathroom is located at the top of the hallway comprising roll top bath with shower over WC and hand basin. The bathroom also benefits from underfloor heating. This apartment is suited for a single professional or couples.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45405456.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 307891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Bear Flat.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.