|Added on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (586 days ago)|
- Quasi Semi Detached House
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- Two Bedrooms
- Contempory Fitted Bathroom
- Garden With Patio Seating Area
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Completely Refurbished
- Available Now
We are delighted to offer this COMPLETELY REFURBISHED TWO BEDROOM quasi semi detached house PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD. The property is situated on a sought after residential development in the bustling market town of CHAPEL EN LE FRITH. Local amenities and bus links are within walking distance, train links to Manchester and Buxton. Internally comprising entrance porch, living room, under stairs storage, brand new modern fitted dining kitchen with new boiler, two well proportioned bedrooms and contemporary fitted bathroom WC. Externally the property boasts a lovely garden mainly laid to lawn with established shrubs and a patio seating area, there is also a separate allocated off road parking space. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer. Available now on an unfurnished basis. No DSS, No Smokers. Pets Considered On Application.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 367230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutherland Reay, Chapel-en-le-Frith.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.