|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (589 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large living room
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Luxury Bathroom
- Good order - ready to move into
- Less then a minute to Overground Station
- Located on Mill Hill Broadway
- Private GARDEN at rear
- Parking space at rear
A wonderfully stylish 3 bedroom garden apartment with access to private garden/decking at the rear and a private parking space with access from the rear. Accommodation comprises 2 double bedrooms (1 with large wardrobe) and 1 single bedroom/office, a top of the range fully fitted high end designer kitchen with Quartz worktops and sit up breakfast bar, a luxury bathroom with bath and shower above, large living room with wood flooring with access to rear decking. The apartment has recently been refurbished, has luxury carpets and light fittings and is ideally located in the heart of Mill Hill Broadway with its many shops and restaurants and only a minutes walk to Mill Hill overground and bus stations taking you to Kings Cross in 15 minutes . Available now to rent unfurnished - must be seen.
Agents fees apply please see our web site www.spaceresidential.com for details or call 02089062222
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45413823.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7340777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Space Residential, Mill Hill & Edgware.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.