|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (586 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
- Stunning One Double Raised Ground Floor Conversion
- Walking distance to Tufnell Park Underground, Shops & Restaurants
- Private Balcony
- Large Bay Fronted Reception Room with Original Features
- Modern Bathroom & Equipped Kitchen
- Double Bedroom with Wardrobes
- Keys Held for Immediate Viewing
- SOLE AGENT
A stunning and spacious one bedroom apartment located on the raised ground floor of an imposing Victorian property that is situated within close proximity to local shops, bars, cafes and restaurants together with Tufnell Park Northern Line underground station. The accommodation comprises spacious bay fronted reception, one double bedroom with double doors opening onto a private balcony, modern kitchen and bathroom. Benefits include gas central heating and sash windows. We are expecting considerable interest in this fine apartment and advise an immediate internal inspection to avoid disappointment. Landlord is flexible on furnishings. SOLE AGENT.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45435699.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BUR1001752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burghleys Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.