|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (586 days ago)|
- Well Positioned 3 Bedroom Garden Apartment
- Spacious 16' Reception Leading to a 11' Conservatory/Dining Room
- 12' Fitted Modernised Kitchen
- 14' Master Bedroom with Full En Suite Bathroom
- 11' 2nd Double Bedroom and 9' Single Bedroom
- Further Shower Room
- Large Private and Lawn Garden
- Close to Transport
- Available with 1 Month Notice
- Council Tax: Camden Band C
3 Bedroom Garden Apartment - South Hampstead Conservation Area - Spacious 16' Reception Leading to a 11' Conservatory/Dining Room - 12' Fitted Modernised Kitchen - 14' Master Bedroom with Full En Suite Bathroom - 11' 2nd Double Bedroom - 9' Single Bedroom - Further Shower Room - Large Private Patio and Lawn Garden - 6 Minute Walk to West Hampstead Underground Station (Jubilee Line Zone 2) - 7 Minute Walk to both West Hampstead Thameslink and Silverlink Overground Services - 8 Minute Walk to Finchley Road Tube Station (Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines Zone 2) - Council Tax: Camden Band C
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45436035.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26633326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkheath , Kensal Rise.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.