|Added on Rightmove:||13 May 2016 (773 days ago)|
- Gated Development
- Exceptionally Large Property
- Stunning views
- Private Tennis Court
- Secure underground parking
- large dual aspect balcony
- Close to station
- Sought after location
Rarely available, exceptionally spacious, luxury 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM apartment located within a sought after GATED DEVELOPMENT; close to New Beckenham station and just off the ever popular Copers Cope road.
The property boasts plenty of space and storage, with a large dual aspect lounge/diner leading out onto a wrap around balcony; providing stunning views over the Kent County Cricket grounds.The master bedroom benefits from 3 fitted wardrobes, dual aspect windows, and large en-suite, boasting both a shower and separate bath.
The property is neutrally decorated throughout, with neutral carpets to the bedrooms and laminate wood flooring in the living rooms. The property is situated in a well kept and very desirable development, in which includes use of the private tennis court and allocated secure underground parking.
Other features include:
- Fully fitted high specification kitchen
- lift access
- Allocated secure parking
- Gas central heating
- Family bathroom - modern and neutral
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HLBEC_269793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Lettings LTD , Beckenham .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.